Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they jump from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your work flow, organizing your physical and digital workspace, creating a system to track all of your priorities and effectively delegating tasks to others.
- Better assess and execute workload priorities on a consistent basis
- Better organize yourself & your workspaces (physical & digital) for peak performance
- Make time in your schedule for the “important” vs the “urgent”
- Understand the importance of setting and achieving goals
- Know how to delegate effectively
- Apply techniques for overcoming procrastination
- Take Control of your Inbox and stay focused on your priorities
- Take control of the things that derail your productivity