Managing Communications with MS OneNote
April 14 & 15 (1pm-4pm)
Are you finding it challenging to keep track of all the various pieces of information you need to manage? Do you find yourself wasting time looking for that information? Then look no further than Microsoft OneNote for all your information management needs.
OneNote provides you with a central location to store all your notes and documents; and the flexibility to work with them as you prefer. It allows you to capture information in a variety of ways and then organize and use it according to your needs.
- Learn the basics of the OneNote interface and commands
- Create OneNote notebooks for your projects, meetings notes, work orders, etc.
- Create Sections, Section groups, pages to capture and organize your information
- Learn how to create and collaborate in shared notebooks
- Learn how to integrate OneNote with Outlook, Teams and other Office Apps.
Managing Information with OneNote
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.